Congratulations on your new baby! Kuddos to you on being proactive to help your little one develop healthy newborn sleep habits! This custom sleep package is designed to give parents the tools they need to teach their baby healthy sleep habits during the first few months of life.
Please note: You cannot do sleep training with an infant (0-12 weeks)– they are too little and need to eat frequently! What we can do together is to set your baby up for success in learning how to fall asleep and stay asleep as he or she grows older. This is why you’ll be getting a Newborn Sleep Plan with goals to work towards, not a Sleep Training Plan.
Newborn Package $295
Included in the newborn package:
- A private, 90 minute consultation where we’ll discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems, and learn how to address bedtime, naptime, night wakings, or any other specific issues you might be dealing with.
- Nursery assessment to ensure you have your baby’s sleeping environment in the best possible condition for restful sleep.
- A detailed sleep plan that I will prepare for you.
- One 30 minute follow-up telephone call. We’ll use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions.
- One e-mail session to support you following the consultation. Use this e-mail to send me any questions that come up, and I’ll respond to your e-mail within one business day.
- Resource Guide: Upon completion of the plan and our time together, I will give you a guide with travel tips and dealing with Daylight Savings.
The consultation will take place over the telephone or Skype. My availability varies, but I can often accommodate a new client within about a week… and sometimes even sooner.
The cost for the newborn sleep consultation package is $295.