Like all other skills, healthy sleep skills need to be taught. If you’re ready for a clear, easy-to-follow plan that will teach your child the skills necessary to happily sleep through the night (and take long, restful naps during the day), then you’ve come to the right place! Below are the following types of private baby sleep training consultations I offer for babies 3-23 months of age.
The Standard Package $495
Included in this baby sleep training package:
- Preliminary Sleep Evaluation – This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your baby’s sleep habits and routines that you’ll fill out prior to our meeting. Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.
- Private 90 Minute Consultation (via Skype or Phone) – During the consultation we will discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems, and learn how to address bedtime, nap time, night wakings, or any other specific issues you might be dealing with.
- Detailed and Fully Customized Sleep Plan – I will prepare for you a sleep training plan that will address your baby’s individual needs. It will provide you with clear and easy to follow steps to teach your baby healthy sleep habits.
- Four Follow Up Phone Calls – These calls will take place during the two weeks following the consultation. Follow-up calls typically last about 15 minutes, and we’ll use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions.
- Two Weeks of Unlimited E-Mail Support – During our time together you will have two weeks of unlimited e-mail support. Use these e-mails to ask questions about the program as we work together. I’ll respond to your e-mails within one business day.
- Resource Guide – Upon completion of the plan and our two weeks together, I will give you a guide with travel tips and dealing with Daylight Savings.
My availability varies, but I can often accommodate a new client within about a week… and sometimes even sooner.
Bedtime Support Package $895
Includes everything from the Standard Package, PLUS:
- I will arrive at your home before the bedtime routine and evaluate your baby’s nursery. I will assess the room for light, sound, temperature, crib, sleepwear, lovey/blankies and room set up. I will provide recommendations to optimize the sleeping environment.
- Provide you guidance as you implement the new bedtime routine.
- Assist you through bedtime, helping to coach and encourage you as you implement the new bedtime strategies.
- Once your baby is asleep, we will meet together to answer any final questions about the night.
Half Night Support Package $1,495
Includes everything from the Bedtime Support Package, PLUS:
- Parents go off to bed after your baby is asleep.
- In home assistance until 11:45 pm. When your baby has a night waking, I will show you exactly what to do to get your baby back to sleep.
- I will leave quietly when my time is up.
- You will receive text message support on night 2 from 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm.
Baby Sleep Training: What to Expect
BEFORE Sleep Training Consultation:
- Look at your calendar and find a time when you have at least 2 weeks of “normal” activity (no vacations, wedding, pediatrician appointments, work schedule changes). Next, figure out a couple evenings that you’d be available for the baby sleep training consultation.
- Send me an email with your possible dates, and I will confirm the time via e-mail.
- I will e-mail you a detailed baby sleep questionnaire to fill out. This needs to be returned to me at least 2 days before our baby sleep training consultation.
- You will receive an invoice through e-mail that should be paid immediately to confirm your consultation time.
- Get everyone on board – your spouse, nanny, and anyone else who regularly cares for your little one.
- Get excited! Soon, you and your baby will be getting a good night’s sleep
DURING The Consultation:
- We will go over your baby sleep questionnaire and discuss how to approach bedtime, night wakings, and naps.
- We will address all your questions and concerns.
- If the baby sleep training consultation is held in your home, I will assess the nursery and provide recommendations to optimize the sleeping environment.
- We will discuss the specifics of follow-up support.
- We will schedule your first 15 minute follow-up call for the morning after your implement the baby sleep training plan.
AFTER The Consultation:
- We will make any necessary changes to your baby’s nursery that we discussed.
- You will have a number of follow-up calls and e-mail support. I will track your progress and make recommendations based on how things are progressing.
- Be sure to write down any questions that you forgot to ask during our baby sleep training consult and send me an e-mail.
Unsure which baby sleep training package fits well for you and your family? Please contact me or schedule your free 15-minute evaluation and let’s discuss your family specifically and find out what will work best for you.